Innovation and low environmental impact.
Free roots cultivation integrated system that permit high production with great quality/quantity ratio.
Idorterm Serre in cooperation with Edo Radici Felici offers turnkey free roots cultivation systems.
Aeroponics is a highly innovative and low environmental impact fully-enclosed cultivation, because of:
- Low or no use of pesticides and harsh chemicals (climatic control to avoid fungus, roots held in soilless growing medium to avoid roots disease and insects attack)
- Elevated water and nutritive solution saving, drainage water runoff reduction
This system has shown a great quality/quantity ratio.
Advantages of the greenhouse free root cultivation:
- soil exhaustion avoidance (pathogens, phytotoxins, salinity)
- greater production
- greater quality
- production period extension (seasonal adjustment)
- environmental impact control